Delhi has acquired a reputation for having some of the best coaching institutes for IAS. But with a plethora of coaching institutes in and around Delhi, it’s hard to choose the right ones.
Now the term ‘best’ itself is a relative term as it depends on the people involved who will have different connotations to what the term ‘best’ is. Regardless, this article will highlight some of the factors that a candidate needs to keep in mind when choosing an IAS Coaching in Delhi.
Factors in play when choosing IAS Coaching in Delhi
- Student Feedback: When it comes to assessing how good (or bad) an IAS Coaching in Delhi is, one needs to only ask the students who have passed out of the institute or are currently being coached there.
They can give valuable feedback about the quality, facilities available, the teachers and the study material. This will give a brief idea on how well the IAS preparation in an institution is taking place, hence enabling a candidate to arrive at a sensible decision
- Batch Timings: Learning about the batch timings and how they are monitored will give a sense of the discipline and dedication with which IAS coaching institutes in Delhi carry out their work. In addition, the learning about batch timings will also allow you to assess whether one can attend the IAS classes in the coaching institute as per their schedule or not.
- Background of Faculty: One should note the faculty members of an IAS Coaching centre. Their experience in teaching and how supportive they are in a candidate’s IAS preparation will help in determining the quality of the coaching institutes. In addition one must also pay attention to the number of students in a batch. The less the better, as the quality of teaching gets affected if the number of students in the batch are more.
- Make a Note of the Infrastructure Present: One must take a note of the infrastructure offered at an IAS Coaching one’s choice. One way of knowing is the number of branches owned by the institute, if there are multiple branches then it means they are proficient in training. An infrastructure that is good in a coaching institute will be crucial in providing positive vibes and is responsible for a better learning environment.
- Fees Structure: Observe the fees structure in an IAS Delhi Institute. One will observe that the fees claim will be the same across the board. They should be differentiated on the basis of extra source materials , support system, discount offers etc. In addition students can also check the availability of instalment payment options if necessary.
- Assessment of Dedication: One must not believe in the advertisements made by the institutions alone, the dedication of the faculty involved will also be a determining factor.
The thing is, once the coaching fee is paid, there is a possibility that the institute may not end up keeping all the promises made by them. Regardless one can trust their instincts in selecting the right institute and end up making the right choice as a trusted coaching centre will be a backbone of a students support system